Today is Obama’s second swearing in, and despite what the Obama-adoring, Kool-Aid- drinking liberal mainstream media tells you, this is a day for sadness, not celebration. It's time to mourn for what Obama is doing to America....and even worse, for what he has planned for the next four years. The economy is in free-fall. Economists are suddenly all agreeing that Obama’s “solution” to the fiscal cliff—gigantic tax increases that are already taking big bites out of paychecks—will crater our projected economic growth for 2013. It’s bad out there, and getting worse every day. The fact is: We are in an Obama...
Really...and please tell us where his statistics are wrong? You may have a Bro-Mance with the man but he has been a disaster for the economy. It's not going to hurt me but you must be young or you wouldn't be drinking this Kool Aid. YOU will be paying for this Obamanomics for decades. I am thankful that YOU will be paying my Social Security and Medicare...but who will pay yours?
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 5 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 44 mins ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New York bans gun ownership for 34,500 citizens without due process Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago