Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election, some out of apathy or a belief that the election would hardly affect them. They are in for a rude awakening now that Obama has won re-election. His Santa Claus false promises are unsustainable, so there are going to be few winners and a lot of losers as he redistributes wealth. Obama ran on a platform of making the rich “pay their fair share of taxes,” but raising taxes on the wealthy will only fund the federal government for eight days a year. In order to even partially...
Listen up people Obama is trying to blame all these problems on the republicans so in 2016 he can take back the house with a promise that all will be well. Print this so u remember. The first order of business if that happens will be legislation introduced to extend the time that he can be president. Failing that approach look for moochelle to be run for the 2016 election Leaving Hillary in the dust Even though he promised to back her run Obama will do anything to maintain power and the people who voted him in will pay the biggest price. Just remember if his lips are moving. ..........HE'S LYING.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago