Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election, some out of apathy or a belief that the election would hardly affect them. They are in for a rude awakening now that Obama has won re-election. His Santa Claus false promises are unsustainable, so there are going to be few winners and a lot of losers as he redistributes wealth. Obama ran on a platform of making the rich “pay their fair share of taxes,” but raising taxes on the wealthy will only fund the federal government for eight days a year. In order to even partially...
Listen up people Obama is trying to blame all these problems on the republicans so in 2016 he can take back the house with a promise that all will be well. Print this so u remember. The first order of business if that happens will be legislation introduced to extend the time that he can be president. Failing that approach look for moochelle to be run for the 2016 election Leaving Hillary in the dust Even though he promised to back her run Obama will do anything to maintain power and the people who voted him in will pay the biggest price. Just remember if his lips are moving. ..........HE'S LYING.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago