Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi today on Capitol Hill. First this morning, Clinton will appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where Democrat Dianne Feinstein and Republican Marco Rubio will have a chance to ask direct questions. Later this afternoon, Clinton will appear before House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The terrorists who carried on the 9/11 attack which left four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, have not been held accountable and are still on the run. Secretary Clinton will surely be questioned about the lack of response...
Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, http://goo.gl/BhPOZ (Click on ‘Home’ for details)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago