There will be two sets of speakers at tonight's Democratic National Convention: Bill Clinton, and everyone else. Seriously, beyond the 42nd president, the rest of the six-hour rundown promises to be an insipid snooze-o-rama. We'll hear from cretinous AFL-CIO chief Richard Trumka, we'll be treated to yet another abortion sonnet from Cecile Richards, and we'll witness some ramblings from newly-married Barney Frank. What fun! The top prime time hour -- 10 to 11pm ET -- stars phony Native...
I am a single biker woman, ride a Harley motorcycle and like feel the machine at my fingertips. Now I am seeking someone who can love me and share the passion for speed, so I joined____Seekingbikers.com___ under the name of RidingFree. It is the largest place for motorcycle enthusiasts and the admirers to find friendship, fun, love and romance. Have a try and you'll find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. :)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 7 hours ago