Coburn highlights $100 billion in tax revenue that could be raised over the next ten years by ending some of these deductions only on millionaire households. Over the 2006-2009 time period, Coburn notes, millionaires deducted over $20 billion in gambling...
Jocelyn. I see what you mean... Ellen`s c0mment is shocking, on saturday I got a great Renault 5 since getting a cheque for $5368 this last 4 weeks and-more than, $10k last month. with-out a doubt this is the most-comfortable job I have ever had. I began this seven months/ago and pretty much immediately began to bring in over $83... per/hr. I follow the details here,, http://www.bit90.com
Republican Sen. Tom Coburn has released a breakdown of how much the federal government forgoes in tax revenue due to various credits and deductions that benefit everything from NASCAR owners to gamblers. It's a fairly comprehensive analysis that should get bipartisan support, but one of the categories that Sen. Coburn targets to raise taxes from may be surprising: "the rich."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago