Coburn highlights $100 billion in tax revenue that could be raised over the next ten years by ending some of these deductions only on millionaire households. Over the 2006-2009 time period, Coburn notes, millionaires deducted over $20 billion in gambling...
Jocelyn. I see what you mean... Ellen`s c0mment is shocking, on saturday I got a great Renault 5 since getting a cheque for $5368 this last 4 weeks and-more than, $10k last month. with-out a doubt this is the most-comfortable job I have ever had. I began this seven months/ago and pretty much immediately began to bring in over $83... per/hr. I follow the details here,, http://www.bit90.com
Republican Sen. Tom Coburn has released a breakdown of how much the federal government forgoes in tax revenue due to various credits and deductions that benefit everything from NASCAR owners to gamblers. It's a fairly comprehensive analysis that should get bipartisan support, but one of the categories that Sen. Coburn targets to raise taxes from may be surprising: "the rich."
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 32 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 3 hours ago