Suppose I saw an elderly woman painfully huddled on a heating grate in the dead of winter. She's hungry and in...
Absolutely agree! They are 2 of my favorite Townhall contributors. I also like Ann Coulter - but more for her biting sarcasm.
Benjamin Franklin, statesman and signer of our Declaration of Independence, said: "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." John Adams, another signer, echoed a similar statement: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." Are today's Americans virtuous and moral, or have we become corrupt and vicious? Let's think it through with a few questions.
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago