In response to:
We fought for equal rights and equal pay, we burned our bra's in protest. Now our job performance can't be criticized by men because were women? Sure, equality is fine as long as we can keep our protected status as the feminine sex. Hey guys, you still need to open our doors, and stand when we enter the room, pull out our chairs when we sit but you damn well better not deny us our reproductive and financial equality. (sarcasm intended) These 'women' make me sick!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 6 hours ago