In response to:
We fought for equal rights and equal pay, we burned our bra's in protest. Now our job performance can't be criticized by men because were women? Sure, equality is fine as long as we can keep our protected status as the feminine sex. Hey guys, you still need to open our doors, and stand when we enter the room, pull out our chairs when we sit but you damn well better not deny us our reproductive and financial equality. (sarcasm intended) These 'women' make me sick!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 7 hours ago