In response to:
We fought for equal rights and equal pay, we burned our bra's in protest. Now our job performance can't be criticized by men because were women? Sure, equality is fine as long as we can keep our protected status as the feminine sex. Hey guys, you still need to open our doors, and stand when we enter the room, pull out our chairs when we sit but you damn well better not deny us our reproductive and financial equality. (sarcasm intended) These 'women' make me sick!
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago