In response to:
We fought for equal rights and equal pay, we burned our bra's in protest. Now our job performance can't be criticized by men because were women? Sure, equality is fine as long as we can keep our protected status as the feminine sex. Hey guys, you still need to open our doors, and stand when we enter the room, pull out our chairs when we sit but you damn well better not deny us our reproductive and financial equality. (sarcasm intended) These 'women' make me sick!
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 3 hours ago