That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
Good grief, can't everyone get an ID with a picture on it? Is this really that hard? The Dems never cease to amaze me in what they think we will fall for. Yup, treating us like children again. Blatant difference between Republicans and Democrats in the the way we are spoken to...as adults by Republicans; as children by Democrats. Amazing.
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago