That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
Good grief, can't everyone get an ID with a picture on it? Is this really that hard? The Dems never cease to amaze me in what they think we will fall for. Yup, treating us like children again. Blatant difference between Republicans and Democrats in the the way we are spoken to...as adults by Republicans; as children by Democrats. Amazing.
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 38 mins ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago