Earlier today, as Carol touched on below, a crowd of Egyptian protestors stormed the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and replaced the American flag with one resembling Al Qaeda's. Sadly, however, rather than repudiate the uprising itself -- as one would expect on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 -- the Obama administration released a statement essentially apologizing for America. Unsurprisingly, Dr. Charles Krauthammer -- who is perhaps Team Obama’s most outspoken foreign policy critic -- not only hammered The One for the way he handled the situation, but boldly asserted that the United States government should have instead issued...
This is a difficult situation. I believe Krauthammer, always the voice of astute reason, made that statement on Special Report last night (Tuesday) when an announcement was made thought to be fromt the White House declaring their official position. Later, it was discovered that the White House did not give this as the official position. That alone should cause some to be alarmed. It seems the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing up there on Pennsylvania Ave. That is the take away for me. Charles Krauthammer believes in peace through strength and he has some good company, namely Ronald Reagan.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago