Earlier today, as Carol touched on below, a crowd of Egyptian protestors stormed the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and replaced the American flag with one resembling Al Qaeda's. Sadly, however, rather than repudiate the uprising itself -- as one would expect on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 -- the Obama administration released a statement essentially apologizing for America. Unsurprisingly, Dr. Charles Krauthammer -- who is perhaps Team Obama’s most outspoken foreign policy critic -- not only hammered The One for the way he handled the situation, but boldly asserted that the United States government should have instead issued...
This is a difficult situation. I believe Krauthammer, always the voice of astute reason, made that statement on Special Report last night (Tuesday) when an announcement was made thought to be fromt the White House declaring their official position. Later, it was discovered that the White House did not give this as the official position. That alone should cause some to be alarmed. It seems the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing up there on Pennsylvania Ave. That is the take away for me. Charles Krauthammer believes in peace through strength and he has some good company, namely Ronald Reagan.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago