Hey, funny!
Please. That's a real pantload. Lots of politicians go out among the public. You're just making stuff up. Maybe you have never seen a Dem politician answering questions in public, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Try again.
It's always amusing. When people like Tea Party in WI below have nothing to say, they change the subject. It's a favorite tactic of theirs. Gov. Christie looks like a complete buffoon in the video with zero class. It's real easy to say tough stuff like he did when you've got an entourage of guards around you, but that's not really the point either. He just plain comes across as a bully, not a governor. And the best you have when somebody points that out is: "But.. but Obama..etc."?
Ho Steve of CA, you can't suggest a simple thing like "read the report". Most people here are just reacting to the headline. A headline written to excite people who can't be bothered to see what the report actually says. Saying that some people commit terrorism because of extreme positions on single issues (anti-abortion being but one example) is not the same as saying that the Obama administration considers you a terrorist if you're pro-life (as the headline) says, but you can't tell that to some people. The headline says what they want to hear; they're not interested in the what the actual report has to say.

Megyn Kelly Tackles Obama Flip-Flopping

LimbleCat Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 8:46 PM
Actually, that's just your opinion, not a fact. And I always chuckle when people resort to infantile word mashups like "libtard". Maybe you think it's a piercing witticism with a dash of clever meanness thrown in, but it's not. Just childish nonsense from someone who hopes their so-called put-downs are mistaken for having something to say.

Obama, Romney React to Jobs Report

LimbleCat Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 6:19 PM
Okay, I laughed. Really.

Obama, Romney React to Jobs Report

LimbleCat Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 6:18 PM
Don't speak for everyone. You can't possible know what other people care or don't care about.

Obama, Romney React to Jobs Report

LimbleCat Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 6:15 PM
Typical non-responses. Judge Posner did say these things and yet what do we hear from TH regulars in response? "lois0ASS1 is so insufferably stupid" - Anne_1 "And just what has the Dumbshitcrap Party become, loonies01" - Jacks1973 etc., etc. I suppose you think it's ever so witty and clever to come with "loisOASS1" and "DumbshitCrap Party", but really people, it's not. It looks like a second or third grade schoolyard around here sometimes.

John Roberts in Context

LimbleCat Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 5:13 PM
Becca in TX, I wonder if you would care to explain the cliche you posted based on my actual (not imagined) words. (sorry, double post - I thought I hit the right Reply button but it didn't go beneath your post)

John Roberts in Context

LimbleCat Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 5:10 PM

John Roberts in Context

LimbleCat Wrote: Jul 06, 2012 5:04 PM
Yes, I too have seen several conservatives attacked as liberals because they had some ideas that weren't on message, the latest being Roberts. And I've been attacked on "liberal" blogs when I point certain things out so I know what you mean. But as a regular reader (and sometime participant), I see a lot of vile comments on TH. More than on liberal sites, though they have them too. And for the record, I don't like the idea of being forced to buy a product and/or penalized/taxed over it. It's Christmas for insurance companies. I'd rather the whole ACA got tossed and we come to grips as a society on how to provide health care from a taking-care-of-people rather than a profit motive.