Choose but choose sooner, preferably before the creative act. The morning after pill is available from doctor's and should be in each rape kit IMO. Late term abortions and those requiring killing of the fetus before the removal so it isn't a viable liability need addressing as does the need for humane things like pain meds for the fetus being killed. How do the dems address the quiet racism in the number of black fetuses being offed in this legali execution of innocents? Irradicat the poor before? Dialog and compromise could lessen the number of abortions. Ban all abortions after the first trimester and teach the young to choose but choose before a life is created or a bundle of cells attach. Forget entirely eliminating birth control
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 26 minutes ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago