Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
It is to Robert Redford's and the syncopantic media's shame that this film was made and applauded. The only "anti-choice extremists" are pro-abortion doctors and their allies who deny babies a lifetime of choices by their brutal acts of murder. Call it what it is: murder - the wrongful and premeditated taking of a human life. If the baby is not human what is it? If the baby is not alive what is it? It is a developing human life that never sees the light of day. Born babies are also fully dependent on other human beings for life and continue to develop. But because the umbilical cord is cut and tied and because they are visible, the law regards them as worthy of protection. God regards them as worthy of protection from conception.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 5 hours ago