Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
It is to Robert Redford's and the syncopantic media's shame that this film was made and applauded. The only "anti-choice extremists" are pro-abortion doctors and their allies who deny babies a lifetime of choices by their brutal acts of murder. Call it what it is: murder - the wrongful and premeditated taking of a human life. If the baby is not human what is it? If the baby is not alive what is it? It is a developing human life that never sees the light of day. Born babies are also fully dependent on other human beings for life and continue to develop. But because the umbilical cord is cut and tied and because they are visible, the law regards them as worthy of protection. God regards them as worthy of protection from conception.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago