Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
It is to Robert Redford's and the syncopantic media's shame that this film was made and applauded. The only "anti-choice extremists" are pro-abortion doctors and their allies who deny babies a lifetime of choices by their brutal acts of murder. Call it what it is: murder - the wrongful and premeditated taking of a human life. If the baby is not human what is it? If the baby is not alive what is it? It is a developing human life that never sees the light of day. Born babies are also fully dependent on other human beings for life and continue to develop. But because the umbilical cord is cut and tied and because they are visible, the law regards them as worthy of protection. God regards them as worthy of protection from conception.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014