Remember when President Obama was justifiably criticized for saying that the private sector was “doing fine” last summer when tens of millions of Americans were struggling to find work and the national unemployment rate languished above 8 percent? This was a stunning admission. And Republicans, for their part, did something right for a change by taking advantage of the president’s blunder. However, according to AEI’s Aparna Mathur and data compiled by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the only workers who seem to be “doing fine” nowadays --...
InAmerica....: I've come to the conclusion the law will never get our illegal, traitor prez. He won't be impeached because of the kiss a$$ Senate and the same goes for all the progessive judges. I'm putting my faith in God - he's going slower than I'd like, but if you notice he's getting all the bright lib stars one by one. He makes odumbo look dumber everyday. If only his followers were smart enough to see how stupid and incompetent he really is.
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago