Irresponsible 'Education'

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Oct 15, 2014 2:05 PM
I support that estimation 100%! Add that the man is honest, and unafraid to admit error if he commits one. He long ago joined Dr. King and Alan West as one of my personal heroes.
I am impressed with both your temperment in your discussions and the clarity and facility of your beliefs. If such adult responses could be presented in so many of the problems we all share today on the political front, I believe the waters would be much calmer right now. I do not refute the rights of a person to identify their sexual identity but have not been a supporter of same sex marriage. You have given me new information to consider in this debate. The ultimate goal here is to keep from "killing" each other over it. Your calm logic and personalization have gone a long way to that end. Thank you.

Islamophobia: Fact & Fiction

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Oct 14, 2014 4:09 PM
Well put, and pretty damned accurate from my viewpoint. The next 2 election cycles hold more importance and need than anyone recognizes. Any democrat will only sink us deeper and deeper in the slurry of muslim terror. I cannot stress the message here strongly enough! Scott4672 has painted a pretty accurate picture of tomorrow if we fail today. We probably won't reach the one world muslim rule, but how many have to die before we end the terrorism?

Islamophobia: Fact & Fiction

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Oct 14, 2014 3:59 PM
NONE of the "men" mentioned in the above article constitute anything resembling an "expert" on any of the matters allegedly "discussed". When liberals wish to sound intelligent they speak with each other. That's because if they speak with Conservatives, they are drowned in actual facts. Liberals make up most of what they want to say in order to push some weird or ignorant point of "horror". They do not concern themselves with truth, facts, or the results of their harangues, their foolish and useless programs (and the ones they have bastardized), or their ill considered "goals. Under whatever name they gather, it is all collectivism at it's core. And it always fails. Problem is, it takes so many innocent and trusting people along with them in the parade down the drain.

Common Core: K-16 Education

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Oct 04, 2014 5:27 PM
And the end of tenure.

Common Core: K-16 Education

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Oct 04, 2014 5:27 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with RichardsKY's definition of the problem or his approach to it. There is also nothing wrong with yours Western Thought. The problem in education is not one single issue or approach. But, between the two of you, 99% of the afflicted areas could be fixed by one or the other or some combination of the two. But there IS a shortage of PRACTICING developed good teachers. As you stated, they cannot sustain a happy work ethic in a system that actually diminishes that kind of dedication. I would love to see what the two of you, a ream of paper or two, an industrial sized coffee pot, and some uninterrupted time would produce! And THAT is not a joke.

Common Core: K-16 Education

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Oct 04, 2014 5:14 PM
The support of a rich liberal. How positive a statement for cc. The list of far from impartial testimony also does nothing for your liberal case. cc is NOT a good alternative to a method that already works and has no supporting evidence that it ever will be. Our problem is not the methods used to teach but many of the "teachers" using the method. And THEY will not be improved by any false methods.

Common Core: K-16 Education

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Oct 04, 2014 5:06 PM
I would not demean the knowledge of another if I were you. CC is a bain to students because it leaves them unprepared for true higher education and devoid of the individualism that has been the birth of so many great advances and improvements for many hundreds of years. It is a bain to employers because it will deliver employees unable to do basic math in their heads, or to originate any thoughts that will benefit the company. I submit that your knowledge of cc has been spoon fed to you. I know you have not researched it or tested the knowledge and certainly have dismissed the vast majority of parents and teachers alike that refuse to use the scam. Parroting the liberal jargon created to put lipstick on an unintellectual pig, without affirming its value does not equate to knowledge. My only question to you would be, will you choose to use the liberal tactic of name calling and personal attack that liberals do when they have no facts that demonstrate the positive success of their point, or will you make up some un delineated "facts" that say nothing, prove nothing and are directly from the same sources as the cc program itself? The only other alternative is beyond the perception of your political side.

Common Core: K-16 Education

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Oct 04, 2014 4:49 PM
I disagree. I've been taught History by several different people. They will have a leaning that may influence their classroom demeanor, but not an overt attempt to lie about historical facts. I have leanings on Historical events. but those are not used in discussions with my Kids or grand kids when talking about events or assignments. The issue may well be different today as I see much less teaching instinct and much more greed and avarice in the teaching class now. I have also screened some textbooks that have played fast and loose with such things as the Bill of Rights, Civil Rights, and other things.
Very clear and apt point! Thank you.
It is unless you can guarantee truthfully and completely that your use will not affect me in any way. My right to swing my arm rightly ends at the tip of your nose.