WHY does there always have to be a picture of the fat creep with every column about him? (by the way, let's STOP giving him the attention) Some of us are EATING while we read this!

How Much Should We Tolerate?

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Jan 10, 2015 3:12 PM
Well said!

How Much Should We Tolerate?

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Jan 10, 2015 2:57 PM
Your understanding of Christian faith is lacking and so not understandable to you. You present a moving comment on personal interaction. I will guess that you are not deeply religious, perhaps even disbelieving. You request that I treat you as you would treat me. Do you count those things I simply cannot do for physical health reasons? Do you accept those things I cannot do for mental health reasons? Do you tolerate what I am unable to do for emotional reasons? Where do you draw the line ? Why do YOU get to draw it? I have been several types of person over my life that included, for example, an alcoholic/drug abuser, a husband/father, a criminal (sometimes violent), an inmate, a warehouseman, a taxi driver, an OTR truck driver, an AODA Drug and alcohol abuse counselor (currently at 20 some years clean), and a Christian. My life has allowed many different people of many different types, beliefs, value orientations, lifestyles, and practices. I have had friends and "not so friendly" relationships from each grouping. I saw each person, during my early days of worthlessness as a source of income and opportunity to "relax" briefly. As I cleaned up and grew up, I saw them as persons each interesting in their own ways and, largely, as friends and/or acquaintances. I treated them fairly and asked little or nothing of them. If I felt mistreated, I either ignored it (I had a tendency to misread things at times) or discussed it. All together I, in recovery and throughout my prison life, had to set up standards that I could live by without endangering myself, and thereby others, that allowed me to live as a decent human being. There are some things that I cannot accept as a great many of those in my current path also cannot. I do not cast aside a shirt because it loses a button. Even so I do not cast aside a person for their flaws if possible. (some people delight in their flaws and even exacerbate them) How can I love the sinner but hate the sin if I simply reject the sinner out of hand? The world will not orient itself to the wishes of anyone. there is right and wrong in nature. Right aids the world in growth and successful operation. Wrong does not. It puts hurdles in the way. It takes needed actions without offering equally necessary ones in return. It is the way of nature. I cannot condone wrong, but I will not physically destroy it unless it directly threatens to destroy family friends or me first. I cannot be what you want me to be.

How Much Should We Tolerate?

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Jan 10, 2015 2:22 PM
Because God, in the expression of MANY faiths around the world, blesses the marriage of one man and one woman. Because that same God , in that same expression of MANY faiths around the world, labels "doing that which is unnatural" as a special kind of sin known as an abomination. If God's will is of no interest to you, because only 13 % of people strongly support Gay marriage. And another 23% mildly support or have no opinion, Because there ARE rights and wrongs in life and Gay issues represent wrong socially, spiritually, physically, medically, logically and any other way you can imagine. I do not hate Homosexuals. I simply choose the right as it presents itself. God loves the sinner but hates the sin.

How Much Should We Tolerate?

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Jan 10, 2015 2:09 PM
Part of those responsibilities are commonsense, education on things that are right and necessary to the operation of government, looking for the facts amid the noise. It was all just thoughts and words that brought us to where we are now. NONE of it was done by kidnap or gun point. It is illegal to yell "fire" in a crowded theater and one can be sued, and imprisoned if bad enough, for slander or libel. Advertisers can be punished for false or misleading claims. These things serve as spoken and written criminality. Much of the liberal menu is exactly that!

How Much Should We Tolerate?

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Jan 10, 2015 2:00 PM
I was able to see the TV the day Nikita Khrushchev was pounding his shoe on the UN table before him screaming at the American Ambassador to the UN that, "WE WILL BURY YOU!" over and over. That was 50+ years ago and the work has been done one pen stroke and one "pocket" issue at a time slowly moving us further and further into insanity as we sat back boasting about or liberties and freedoms. Give people enough frosting and people will disregard the cake all together! Some were calling us out on it and most of us ridiculed them for their effort. Before Roe v Wade virtually NO woman, even young, single, poor, and alone, would have entertained the idea of killing her baby, opting instead for adoption. Right now we killed at least 330,000 last year and at least 93,000,000 since Roe v Wade. Few, if any, even think about it at all. I forget the origin of the quote but it goes, "If you tell a lie long enough, people begin to perceive it as the truth," I guess that has been proven.

How Much Should We Tolerate?

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Jan 10, 2015 1:44 PM
You make a very good point. I also think, unless you have addressed this and I missed the intent, that we have many whose mouths profess God, but whose practices routinely belie the speech. I don't mean the day to day struggles of "keeping the faith" or the overlooked occasional slips we all have (maybe me more than others). I fall back on "I'm not perfect, but I am forgiven!" but sometimes wonder if I tried my best. The difference is that I don't want to drag anyone else down for my failure. Maybe this falls into separating the sheep from the goats? Some work hard at deceit. Satan will tell 1,000 truths and 1 lie. That lie can take the unaware every time.

Attack Of The Mutants

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Dec 01, 2014 3:15 PM
They did have a couple of phone videos. The news outlets ran them. They weren't the best but were something for consideration. They had eye witness testimony as well (2/3 of whom were Black) I don't really think that most of these "protesters" give a damn about truth or "right". For the vast majority of them this was far less a protest and far more a shopping excursion. Facts do not matter to liberals. That, ironically, is a fact!

Attack Of The Mutants

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Dec 01, 2014 3:09 PM
Pretty sure Scott 4672 was just speculating! You're right about the "hell no we won't go" attitude they have. That false feeling of power that they confuse with tolerance keeps them here and, in their minds, "relevant." It never dawns on them that their actions just bring to light all the pre-schoolers that have a more mature attitude than they do. Much of the problem, to me, is the allowance we give for destruction and lawlessness (under the pretext of "protest") without harsh, immediate, meaningful official response that costs "protesters" actual time and hard currency! There IS a big difference between protest and destruction. My right to swing my arm stops at the tip of your nose! After that point (or any point that begins to cost you significant sums of money or unearned pain) I am no longer protesting. I am then sentencing the reason for the protest and you as a supposed "supporter" of him/her/it!

Attack Of The Mutants

Libtardharvestor Wrote: Dec 01, 2014 2:56 PM
I honestly believe the average American WILL get it. I think they won't know what to do about it, who to turn to for answers, what is the process, How can I make ANY difference. I get that! I get what you're saying too, Carlos7. I think we need a site or two that can offer an outlet for information, a path for comment to government, but also to the originators of such condoned crime as Ferguson, and many other sites, became. Being relatively computer illiterate, I don't know how this would happen, but I pass this idea around and some self starter might make it happen. An outlet for the "silent majority" and an ongoing opinion poll to the fire starters and race baiters among us (Jackson, Sharpton, NAACP, et al) would help LOTS of people kick their Tums habit!