Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa has been investigating the lethal Department of Justice program known infamously as Operation Fast and Furious for nearly two years. Under Attorney General Eric Holder's leadership, DOJ officials have done everything possible to delay the investigation until the November 2012 presidential election in an effort to make the entire thing go away. Many have speculated that if Mitt Romney beats Barack Obama in November, the entire scandal will disappear, but that just isn't the case. As long as Issa is Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, the Fast and Furious headache for...
A casualty of war is not a murder and you know it troll.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago