Attorney General Eric Holder signed off on a controversial search warrant that identified Fox News reporter James Rosen as a “possible co-conspirator” in violations of the Espionage Act and authorized seizure of his private emails, a law enforcement official told NBC News on Thursday...The law enforcement official said Holder's approval of the Rosen search, in the spring...
Exactly. In the progressive sewer there are snakes and there are slimy snakes. Holder is the worst of the worst. Obama needed an enforcer with absolutely no moral compass at all. Holder is perfect in that regard. He and Obama are the biggest criminals I've ever seen in government. I'd like to see them both tried and hung for treason.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago