New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
DelicateLoyalist Wrote: 45 minutes ago (1:08 PM) "since we have determined that no matter who the Repub Candidate is - you people will vote for him/her then why don't y'all stop all the yammering about it? Seems like a waste of time. "Anyone with an "R" by their name will do. "I think if Obama switches parties he can run on the pro-war national defense issue and y'all would line up early to vote for him. " > I'm not sure if your problem is that you "think" or that you "don't think" ... but either way, you're not paying attention. Why do you "think" so many Republicans were NOT happy with the GOP Establishment's selection of Romney as the front runner? Perhaps it's because Republicans "think critically"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 14 hours ago