Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
OPPOSED TO.... Obama invested TAXPAYER MONEY in: Solyndra - BANKRUPT Ener 1 - BANKRUPT Beacon Power - BANKRUPT Abound Solar - BANKRUPT Amonix Solar - BANKRUPT Spectra Watt - BANKRUPT Eastern Energy - BANKRUPT GM Volt - Solyndra on wheels. A123 - BANKRUPT $900+ BILLION US Taxpayer Dollars with NO Jobs. NOTE: All of these companies were Obama campaign contributors.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago