The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
ModerateConservative Wrote: 11 minutes ago (6:35 PM) That's how the New Belgium Brewery works. The couple who owns the business gets 50% of the profits and the workers split the other 50%. BIG DEAL. That happens a LOT in the US... with NON-union companies. it's called PROFIT SHARING you tool.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 3 hours ago