The White House is promoting the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts for the middle class (which should really be called the Obama-Bush Tax cuts, since Obama extended them in 2010) as exactly that, tax cuts. But the truth is, an extension of the tax cuts wouldn't be a cut at all, but would keep tax rates at the current rate. The Obama admnistration is implying on the official WhiteHouse.gov website that a tax cut is coming for the middle class when in reality if a deal is made by January 1, middle class families won't see a tax...
In response to:
upwithRomney Wrote: 3 minutes ago (5:53 PM) OK, blame who you want but I believe in taking responsibility for my (and our) errors and miscalculations. I know what assets I had when Bush left and I know how much I have now. When Bush left, my son and daughter in law and just gotten laid off and now they are both working in good jobs. When Bush left office, we were in two wars, had unfunded mandates and the unemployment rate was skyrocketing. His last month in office, we lost over 700,000 jobs. And how many jobs have been lost in the past 4yrs???
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 59 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago