As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
OnAllisonsSword Wrote: 6 minutes ago (3:51 PM) The only reason I "feared" a Republican govt, was not that they would circumvent the Constitution and throw my progressive a-ss in jail......no, I simply "feared" attempts to restrict women's choice. > You mean your choice to MURDER your unborn BABY???
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago