After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
One of the more cowardly, despicable resident trolls, Moshe, is up to stealing screen names again... "HenryVIII" is the stolen screen name.... The REAL poster's screen name is "Henry VIII"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 7 hours ago