After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
One of the more cowardly, despicable resident trolls, Moshe, is up to stealing screen names again... "HenryVIII" is the stolen screen name.... The REAL poster's screen name is "Henry VIII"
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago