After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
One of the more cowardly, despicable resident trolls, Moshe, is up to stealing screen names again... "HenryVIII" is the stolen screen name.... The REAL poster's screen name is "Henry VIII"
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago