Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 3 hours ago