Take what you can from the American people today Larry Kudlow, but because of you & people like you, Americas' days are numbered. You don't even care if none of it really trickles down or not. & why should you when the main stream media is on your side. Take today Larry, because in November you are going to lose to Obama & the left anyway. Romney can't fight Obama. He can't hit Obama with anything. He's just going to sit behind he elitist bought image that isn't even real, until Obama wins four more. Better rake it in this summer Larry.
Despite the disappointing jobs report for March, it’s very difficult to make a realistic case that the economy is falling off a cliff, or that some kind of double-dip recession is on the way. Or that a Ben Bernanke QE3 is likely.
Sure, the 120,000 gain in nonfarm payrolls -- roughly half of expectations -- is causing a downgrade in growth psychology. Ditto for the 31,000 drop in household employment. But if you smooth out these numbers over three months, payrolls have averaged a 212,000 increase, while small-business household jobs are still up a big 415,000.
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago