I have lost all respect for you Larry. You have been salivating over Romneys trickle down economics for months now. Top down fat cat elitist tax help for rich people is going to make America worse rather than better. The real degradation of America is at the bottom. Whos suffering will ultimately get worse & end Americas viable future. Romneys' trickle down band-aid is death to real Americans who have to work for a living. While elites like you run away with all of the money as usual. You don't care about America. Nor does the GOP or Donald Trump, or even Romney himself. All that you see is your own paychecks increasing, at the price of most of Americans continuing to suffer under a nanny state reality.
Despite the disappointing jobs report for March, it’s very difficult to make a realistic case that the economy is falling off a cliff, or that some kind of double-dip recession is on the way. Or that a Ben Bernanke QE3 is likely.
Sure, the 120,000 gain in nonfarm payrolls -- roughly half of expectations -- is causing a downgrade in growth psychology. Ditto for the 31,000 drop in household employment. But if you smooth out these numbers over three months, payrolls have averaged a 212,000 increase, while small-business household jobs are still up a big 415,000.
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago