I have lost all respect for you Larry. You have been salivating over Romneys trickle down economics for months now. Top down fat cat elitist tax help for rich people is going to make America worse rather than better. The real degradation of America is at the bottom. Whos suffering will ultimately get worse & end Americas viable future. Romneys' trickle down band-aid is death to real Americans who have to work for a living. While elites like you run away with all of the money as usual. You don't care about America. Nor does the GOP or Donald Trump, or even Romney himself. All that you see is your own paychecks increasing, at the price of most of Americans continuing to suffer under a nanny state reality.
Despite the disappointing jobs report for March, it’s very difficult to make a realistic case that the economy is falling off a cliff, or that some kind of double-dip recession is on the way. Or that a Ben Bernanke QE3 is likely.
Sure, the 120,000 gain in nonfarm payrolls -- roughly half of expectations -- is causing a downgrade in growth psychology. Ditto for the 31,000 drop in household employment. But if you smooth out these numbers over three months, payrolls have averaged a 212,000 increase, while small-business household jobs are still up a big 415,000.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago