In response to:
I pay my bills all by myself and I voted Obama. What's your point? I guess if you hear that people voting for Obama want a handout enough, you start to believe it - even if it isn't true. Poor people vote for issues that are important to them just like everyone else. I've never seen a party that demonizes our working and poor more than the Republican party - and then turn and try to claim moral superiority. Also, Morality and Spirituality don't need government interference to survive. The fact that you think that is sad. Not forcing your beliefs on others doesn't make you less spiritual. It just means you believe in individual choice. Forcing your beliefs on others is like spiritual rape. God doesn't force himself on others, so...
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago