In response to:
Good old Republican "victim". Everyone is taking your money to give to the "takers". Newsflash, everyone benefits from our tax dollars. Under Republican leadership - the wealthy just benefit more while the middle-class pay. If income is being redistributed - then why is all the wealth owned by the top 1% (90% of all America's wealth is owned by them). There would be a lot less people dependent on government if greed wasn't the rule of thumb. Yeah, money is being distributed all right - from middle-class to the top...thanks to politicians that serve their campaign donors instead of the people.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago