In response to:
Eastwood was brilliant! His delivery was purposeful, and designed to bring in the voters who are not quite so "religious." No one but the true professional that he has proven himself to be could have pulled this off to the effect Eastwood did; truly entertaining and point driven. At times comical, at times intensely serious, like the crying about millions of Americans with no jobs, the replacement of the presidential office by a man proven to bring results, and the simple fact that Americans own this country, not elected officials. I was absolutely filled with pride to see him Eastwood come forward to assist the undecided voters.
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago