No governor in recent memory has been so controversial. No governor in America is so polarizing. Everyone has an opinion about Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin.
Here's ours: We see no reason to remove Walker from office. We recommend him in the June 5 recall election.
Walker's rematch with Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett was prompted by one issue: Walker's...
Scott will win and repair Wisconsin's economy, it will boom for a season and eventually bust again (a natural occurance), the Dems will holler capitalist greed was the cause, the electorate, ignorant of financial and ecomomic cycles, will vote Democrat and they will run the states deficit to the breaking point (a natural occurence) causing mass unemployment, the Republicans will blame the Democrats and the cycle will forever continue.
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 12 hours ago