the systems you tout so highly can only be described as the cost and value of a stripped down Yugo and the cost and value of, say a loaded Lexus. You wouldn't want your government telling you what car you should buy and what value you need. Maybe the Yugo mechanics will work for peanuts. I'll take the great, acclaimed, more expensive doctor. That's why patients in these "democracies" you are so in love with come to the US so they can get their care before they die and the kind of care they need when it's deemed not important or something that they believe should wait.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 7 hours ago