The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 17 hours ago