The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago