The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 51 mins ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago