The Obama campaign and cable "news" network MSNBC shared more than a mere slogan this presidential cycle. Neither entity had a single negative thing to say about the incumbent president over the closing week of the campaign. By definition, it was Team Obama's job to portray the president in a unflinchingly favorable light -- but what exactly is the NBC-owned channel's mission statement? Fox News is often accused of being a little more than a right-wing spin machine, particularly during its opinion programming. Fox's overall coverage of the campaign tilted heavily in favor of Mitt Romney during the home...
In response to:
As a citizen I realized that I had to become very open minded, then get informed. After a few years of self education, listening to both sides, I realized I was a conservative. There is no doubt in my mind, that the liberal mainstream press in this country has an agenda and often hides or bends the truth to have their agendas implemented nationally. Also the public education system has been overrun by libs for a few decades. Instead of teaching critical thinking, they teach the students to parrot the teacher (hence the word "indoctrination"). I believe the alphabet soup news channels are very biased, and they, along with a public educated dumbed down populace, have turned the electorate toward socialism. This path never ends well.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014