The Obama campaign and cable "news" network MSNBC shared more than a mere slogan this presidential cycle. Neither entity had a single negative thing to say about the incumbent president over the closing week of the campaign. By definition, it was Team Obama's job to portray the president in a unflinchingly favorable light -- but what exactly is the NBC-owned channel's mission statement? Fox News is often accused of being a little more than a right-wing spin machine, particularly during its opinion programming. Fox's overall coverage of the campaign tilted heavily in favor of Mitt Romney during the home...
In response to:
As a citizen I realized that I had to become very open minded, then get informed. After a few years of self education, listening to both sides, I realized I was a conservative. There is no doubt in my mind, that the liberal mainstream press in this country has an agenda and often hides or bends the truth to have their agendas implemented nationally. Also the public education system has been overrun by libs for a few decades. Instead of teaching critical thinking, they teach the students to parrot the teacher (hence the word "indoctrination"). I believe the alphabet soup news channels are very biased, and they, along with a public educated dumbed down populace, have turned the electorate toward socialism. This path never ends well.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 10 hours ago