The Obama campaign and cable "news" network MSNBC shared more than a mere slogan this presidential cycle. Neither entity had a single negative thing to say about the incumbent president over the closing week of the campaign. By definition, it was Team Obama's job to portray the president in a unflinchingly favorable light -- but what exactly is the NBC-owned channel's mission statement? Fox News is often accused of being a little more than a right-wing spin machine, particularly during its opinion programming. Fox's overall coverage of the campaign tilted heavily in favor of Mitt Romney during the home...
In response to:
As a citizen I realized that I had to become very open minded, then get informed. After a few years of self education, listening to both sides, I realized I was a conservative. There is no doubt in my mind, that the liberal mainstream press in this country has an agenda and often hides or bends the truth to have their agendas implemented nationally. Also the public education system has been overrun by libs for a few decades. Instead of teaching critical thinking, they teach the students to parrot the teacher (hence the word "indoctrination"). I believe the alphabet soup news channels are very biased, and they, along with a public educated dumbed down populace, have turned the electorate toward socialism. This path never ends well.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago