James Orr and John Sporn of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York have just come out with a study casting doubt on the idea that stimulus money went where it was needed. Unemployment insurance went to states with high unemployment, but that was just about the only part of the...
In response to:
Yes, our liar Socialist Liar in Chief stole hard earned taxpayer dollars to spread more frosting on the public union employees retirement and pension funds as payoff for votes, and other stupid ideas like peniswashing classes in his home country.
Judgment of President Obama's stimulus bill has and always will rest on the criteria that it was "timely, temporary and targeted." Satisfying all three of these criteria has long been questionable for such a massive piece of legislation, but new research questions the "targeted" part in particular.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 14 hours ago