About two years ago, Lori Gottlieb wrote a New York Times Bestseller that seemed to describe the entangled process that the Republican Party acts out every four years to arrive at its nominee for President of the United States. Her book, entitled “Marry Him; The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough,” opens with a scene at the entrance of The Husband Store with a sign that reads, “You may visit the Husband...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago