The Labor Department sought on Monday to quell worries that Hurricane Sandy, which has closed federal offices as it bears down on the East Coast, could delay the scheduled release of its monthly employment numbers on Friday. “The employees at the Bureau of Labor Statistics are working hard to ensure the timely release of employment data on Friday, Nov. 2,” Labor Department spokesman Carl Fillichio said in a statement. “It is our intention that...
Perhaps the BEST strategy of all is to reject MSM. That's not to say never observe or be aware of but simply reject as a regular channel. When the MSM constantly labels you as this or that because they believe this or that it's time to move on. In addition, one becomes "concerned" with an environment that was once expanding to that of one now contracting. Thus "resources" once deemed as exterior threats now become "resources" of interior threats. Thus GOVERNMENT becomes a dominating force of "Righteousness". All the while the Government is instrumental in "defining" threats.. From within and without... Usually "Ghosts", to solidify and project. Watch.
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago