The Labor Department sought on Monday to quell worries that Hurricane Sandy, which has closed federal offices as it bears down on the East Coast, could delay the scheduled release of its monthly employment numbers on Friday. “The employees at the Bureau of Labor Statistics are working hard to ensure the timely release of employment data on Friday, Nov. 2,” Labor Department spokesman Carl Fillichio said in a statement. “It is our intention that...
Perhaps the BEST strategy of all is to reject MSM. That's not to say never observe or be aware of but simply reject as a regular channel. When the MSM constantly labels you as this or that because they believe this or that it's time to move on. In addition, one becomes "concerned" with an environment that was once expanding to that of one now contracting. Thus "resources" once deemed as exterior threats now become "resources" of interior threats. Thus GOVERNMENT becomes a dominating force of "Righteousness". All the while the Government is instrumental in "defining" threats.. From within and without... Usually "Ghosts", to solidify and project. Watch.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014