Just-revealed emails confirm that the Obama administration, and the president himself, have misled Americans about the White House's role in fast-tracking a $400 million "stimulus" loan guarantee to a politically-connected "green energy" firm. If you followed the Solyndra saga, this will come as no surprise to you -- nor will the fact that Obama has been spreading misinformation about his White House's culpability in the matter. Revealing Politics boils this scandal down into a digestible one minute clip, the crux of which is the smoking-gun email that directly contradicts Obama's smirking denial that "politics"...
In response to:
What do I see? Perhaps a facade. Maybe always since birth a facade. Without like-minded and determined people there is nothing but facade. I am so glad that I am getting up in years and will be dead in 20 or so years. I lived the "best" of America and America will die with me and some of you. Our Culture is under 24/7 attack. Maybe Texas & Oklahoma can go it alone. Quiz me this? Why do Cesspool inhabitants leave Cesspools States to come to Texas to get away from the "FILTH" they created only to initiate the same Cesspool environment they left behind? I am Clueless... Please, just go away and never come back. Thank you.
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago