Just-revealed emails confirm that the Obama administration, and the president himself, have misled Americans about the White House's role in fast-tracking a $400 million "stimulus" loan guarantee to a politically-connected "green energy" firm. If you followed the Solyndra saga, this will come as no surprise to you -- nor will the fact that Obama has been spreading misinformation about his White House's culpability in the matter. Revealing Politics boils this scandal down into a digestible one minute clip, the crux of which is the smoking-gun email that directly contradicts Obama's smirking denial that "politics"...
In response to:
What do I see? Perhaps a facade. Maybe always since birth a facade. Without like-minded and determined people there is nothing but facade. I am so glad that I am getting up in years and will be dead in 20 or so years. I lived the "best" of America and America will die with me and some of you. Our Culture is under 24/7 attack. Maybe Texas & Oklahoma can go it alone. Quiz me this? Why do Cesspool inhabitants leave Cesspools States to come to Texas to get away from the "FILTH" they created only to initiate the same Cesspool environment they left behind? I am Clueless... Please, just go away and never come back. Thank you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago