As a middle-class citizen I find both parties to be extremist elites who have no issue picking-my-pocket for whatever agenda suits their whim. I see nothing but divisive commentary, finger-pointing and little to zero pragmatic objectivity to positively position America as a global leader and define itself as such. Individual greed and power-whoreship seems to be the de-facto standard. I suspect Jesus was not hooked on money and power. In any case.. To claim one way or the other that this politic or that politic is superior is pure bunk.Neither one does anything other than leech off me. I find neither party acceptable or worthy.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 7 hours ago