Death of a Teenager

Libby312 Wrote: Aug 20, 2014 9:47 AM
What facts did he get wrong? Perhaps you're just mad b/c he thought that a quote by the President fit the situation?

Death of a Teenager

Libby312 Wrote: Aug 20, 2014 9:46 AM
Strong arm robbery? Are you aware that the store did not call in a robbery? They didn't report it. A bystander who had no idea what happened called it in as being suspicious. At no point did the store call the police to report a robbery. And the whole pot affects impairment only seems to come from people who have never smoked pot. It's a downer. It chills you out. It doesn't make you violent. The complete opposite actually. You're just another person giving an opinion of what you think happened based on your narrow view of the black community without knowing any of the people involved.

Must We Have a Dead White Kid?

Libby312 Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 10:11 AM
racist much?

Must We Have a Dead White Kid?

Libby312 Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 10:10 AM
Well, it is if that's he field that you want to go in. I know a guy who went to a trade school for that. He studied and worked hard to get through it. Just because it's not your typical 4 year college where you take a ton of classes that have nothing to do with your degree doesn't make it any less important. And if your air or heat goes out, you will be glad to have someone come fix it who knows what they are doing.

Must We Have a Dead White Kid?

Libby312 Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 10:08 AM
The fact that a police officer shot an unarmed man in the back can't be disputed.

Must We Have a Dead White Kid?

Libby312 Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 10:07 AM
And neither will the police.

Must We Have a Dead White Kid?

Libby312 Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 10:06 AM
Wow. That was an awful thing to say.
So parents who lose a child, siblings who lose a brother, grandparents who lose a grandchild do not deserve your sympathy?
He wasn't just a comedian. He was also a father, husband and friend. He was a huge supporter of our troops. He was dedicated to the mission of St. Jude Children's Hospital both with his money and his time. And if his death does anything, I hope that it finally makes this nation take mental illness seriously.
I spoke of the people that I know who professed to have a call from God on their lives to become missionaries in the places that they went to. Like all people who profess to be Christians, only God knows what is truly in their hearts. However judging by the fruit that they nurtured and grew during their time in the mission field, I can only believe that it was true.
Wow. This article is worse than most of your articles, Ann. I come from a family of missionaries as well as serve in a church that participates in not just mission trips but sending missionaries out in the world - some in the US and most overseas. The one thing that every single one of these people have in common is that they have a call from God on their lives to serve in the country that they are in. I do not have very strong feelings about the ebola patients. However, I do have very strong opinions about second guessing my God. In this case and every case, I side with Him.