Lugar Defeat Sends Many Messages

lhooten Wrote: May 10, 2012 2:03 PM
Lugar is stunned that the People are sick and tired of Authoritarians of ALL stripes stealing power from the People. 'Necessary' for the Nation? What's NECESSARY is for Congress to start doing its JOB as per Article 1 Sect 8 of the Constitution. The 'necessary' votes he's been counting on aren't even a part of his job!
Too bad govt doesn't understand that sometimes a bad idea is Just A Bad Idea. As many times as mankind has tried to create the 'perfect' ANYTHING by cobbling together every possible advantage, you ALWAYS end up with a useless piece of junk. Park the F-35 alongside the XB-70 and have done with it.

It's Now Or Never For Ron Paul

lhooten Wrote: Apr 14, 2012 12:53 PM
There's also the small problem of voting fraud and Diebold mischief. http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2012/03/absolute-proof-diebold-voting-machines.html That's a REALLY big swamp to drain this quickly...
LMAO - I thought you were the spammer. Unfortunately, I flagged you as 'offensive' because I find spam offensive. Apologies! lol

Einstein Died Too Soon

lhooten Wrote: Apr 09, 2012 1:42 PM
What makes you think Time exists beyond the universe? How can there be a 'before God' if there was no 'before' the Space-TIME envelope we call the universe?

The Sliming of "Pink Slime"

lhooten Wrote: Apr 06, 2012 2:58 PM
What do you expect? The vast consensus of research is PAID FOR by the MAKERS of the products being 'researched'.

Let's Give the Fed Some Competition

lhooten Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 1:40 PM
I am more and more surprised that Lincoln is still considered a great President. He did more to destroy the work of the Founding Fathers than all the Presidents before him put together.

Let's Give the Fed Some Competition

lhooten Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 1:40 PM

Let's Give the Fed Some Competition

lhooten Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 1:37 PM
There's a reason for that. The Founding Fathers knew full well that people are easily led and could be stampeded into making decisions bad for them and good for those who stampeded them. The vote was given to landowners in the belief that at least they had enough sense to gain some real wealth, and that they therefore had a personal stake in retaining power to themselves instead of giving it away to the govt. I was an election volunteer in 2008 and I SAW people who were incapable of even following simple directions vote as they were told by people they trusted. I saw mentally challenged people give their vote to their caretakers, effectively giving them a double vote. I am not at all surprised govt keeps growing.

Let's Give the Fed Some Competition