Another freakin vacation? He and his family all just went on Safari in Africa just weeks ago! And while there, he has created a leadership training opportunity for 500 Africans to come to Washington for leadership training - while we have 1,000's of college graduates that can't get jobs. http://politic365.com/2013/07/01/obama-announces-washington-fellowship-for-young-african-leaders/ I hope my taxes aren't paying for that! And 60 rooms for secret service while he's on vacation? How many secret service are on duty around him and his family each day? And what was the norm for other presidents? Seems a bit excessive, but then again, he mentioned he likes having armed protectors around his daughters, while he's trying to disarm and remove the same protection from the rest of Americans.
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago