It's all part of Agenda 21: undo what's left of community in our country so it will be easier to control us later as they shuffle us into mega cities with no property ownership. The government created that housing bubble which currently has housing prices inflated to 2-4 times what it would be if the bubble never happened. Which means 2-4x more property taxes paid. Less and less ability to afford a home. Then the government buys up the foreclosed homes and keeps that inventory off the market so it's that much more property they don't have to steal from us later as they coral us into the mega cities. Good thing we won't have arms to defend what is ours because they're making more progress every day to undo our 2nd amendment rights.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 8 hours ago