It's all part of Agenda 21: undo what's left of community in our country so it will be easier to control us later as they shuffle us into mega cities with no property ownership. The government created that housing bubble which currently has housing prices inflated to 2-4 times what it would be if the bubble never happened. Which means 2-4x more property taxes paid. Less and less ability to afford a home. Then the government buys up the foreclosed homes and keeps that inventory off the market so it's that much more property they don't have to steal from us later as they coral us into the mega cities. Good thing we won't have arms to defend what is ours because they're making more progress every day to undo our 2nd amendment rights.
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago