For example, during the 2008 election campaign, Obama 1 spoke of "opening up and creating more transparency in government," so that government spending plans would be posted on the Internet for days before they passed into legislation. After he was elected president, Obama said, "My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level...
I don't understand why this man isn't impeached. He's blowing off everthing put in place to ensure we don't have a one person fully in charge. Each politician takes an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Seems to me when they don't do that actions should be initiated to remove them from office. What ever office it is that they took that required oath for - state or federal.
Many voters will be comparing Mitt Romney with Barack Obama between now and election day. But what might be even more revealing would be comparing Obama with Obama. There is a big contrast between Obama based on his rhetoric ("Obama 1") and Obama based on his record ("Obama 2").
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago