I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
Fairness doesn't exist: if it did I'd be tall, thin, beautiful and have the IQ of Einstein. What fairness is in America is that we all have the same (equal) opportunity to work hard and create wealth and opportunity for ourselves. Some people choose to do just that and become successful. Others want to play victim and expect the hard workers to share their wealth. That is not fair to the people who work and contribute to society. As for the "greed fest" much of that comes from un-fair tax laws and regulations that unfairly benefit some over others. End that mess, end the biased media that supports the crooks, and change to a fair tax system that taxes spending not earning, and we'll start to equal the playing field.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago