So true! It's key to remember that poorly spoken and poorly behaved white people aren't accepted by society any more than poorly spoken and poorly behaved black people are. It's just that we're considered wise for rejecting the ignorant whites and bigoted for rejecting ignorant blacks. I think there is a lot less prejudice about color than there is about behavior. Low-rent behavior is just low-rent and won't move people ahead as individuals or as a group - no matter what color their skin is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago