So true! It's key to remember that poorly spoken and poorly behaved white people aren't accepted by society any more than poorly spoken and poorly behaved black people are. It's just that we're considered wise for rejecting the ignorant whites and bigoted for rejecting ignorant blacks. I think there is a lot less prejudice about color than there is about behavior. Low-rent behavior is just low-rent and won't move people ahead as individuals or as a group - no matter what color their skin is.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014