So true! It's key to remember that poorly spoken and poorly behaved white people aren't accepted by society any more than poorly spoken and poorly behaved black people are. It's just that we're considered wise for rejecting the ignorant whites and bigoted for rejecting ignorant blacks. I think there is a lot less prejudice about color than there is about behavior. Low-rent behavior is just low-rent and won't move people ahead as individuals or as a group - no matter what color their skin is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago