So true! It's key to remember that poorly spoken and poorly behaved white people aren't accepted by society any more than poorly spoken and poorly behaved black people are. It's just that we're considered wise for rejecting the ignorant whites and bigoted for rejecting ignorant blacks. I think there is a lot less prejudice about color than there is about behavior. Low-rent behavior is just low-rent and won't move people ahead as individuals or as a group - no matter what color their skin is.
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 43 mins ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago