So true! It's key to remember that poorly spoken and poorly behaved white people aren't accepted by society any more than poorly spoken and poorly behaved black people are. It's just that we're considered wise for rejecting the ignorant whites and bigoted for rejecting ignorant blacks. I think there is a lot less prejudice about color than there is about behavior. Low-rent behavior is just low-rent and won't move people ahead as individuals or as a group - no matter what color their skin is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago