In response to:
Funny - the liberals hearts bleed for everyone's plight, unless they are negatively impacted by the way in which to help them. I'm on the board of my condo, and am the only conservative. The board keeps wanting to fix 50 years of neglect in 3-5 years and I keep pushing back saying the people who originally bought in here paid $20-30k - they aren't rich, they may have to loose their homes to keep up with these assessments. Their response is "if they can't afford to live here they have to leave". Really? We're in the cheapest town in the county and one of the cheapest condos in town - where do they go? I guess if they can't afford bread they should just eat cake instead.... I'm ok with making progress, but we should be responsible in our initiatives.
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 18 hours ago