In response to:
Funny - the liberals hearts bleed for everyone's plight, unless they are negatively impacted by the way in which to help them. I'm on the board of my condo, and am the only conservative. The board keeps wanting to fix 50 years of neglect in 3-5 years and I keep pushing back saying the people who originally bought in here paid $20-30k - they aren't rich, they may have to loose their homes to keep up with these assessments. Their response is "if they can't afford to live here they have to leave". Really? We're in the cheapest town in the county and one of the cheapest condos in town - where do they go? I guess if they can't afford bread they should just eat cake instead.... I'm ok with making progress, but we should be responsible in our initiatives.
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago