85% of Americans are proud to be Americans - that sounds great! But what of that 15%? I think 50 years ago we'd be at or close to 100%. Our population has exploded, and yet, we seem to be bringing in - or allowing to creep in - people who don't take pride in this nation. Or our citizens have lost a sense of what America is. Kinda understandable with the severe decline in the integrity of our leadership. This to me is a critical issue. People who don't get what America is will not fight to keep it, and to keep it free. The globalist Dems are winning in their efforts to create one-world nation under the UN with their Agenda 21.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago