He's a rotten little spoiled brat. He's been told how wonderful and precious he is by everyone he knows, all his life. And he's been pushed ahead and advanced on the basis of no merit of his own. So he campaigns like a little kid, who has been called in by his parents to show off for visitors. "Look how precious and adorable I am!" Some qualification!
At law school, few people knew Barack Obama really well, and I wasn't one of them, although we did have some dealings when we overlapped The Harvard Law Review.
But in the run up to the convention, it's clear that there are people who have had extensive dealings with him -- and they don't like him very much. Two themes have emerged from news coverage in the last two days, and they are revealing:
(1) He's selfish:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago