DENVER, CO - Greetings from the Mile High City and the campus of the University of Denver, where President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney will square off in their first of three televised debates. Despite trading rhetorical blows and attack ads for many months, the two men are relative strangers; prior to this evening's high-stakes discussion, Obama and Romney have only met on three occasions. That will all change at 9pm ET, when the two men will lock horns for a 90 minute nationally-televised debate. Tonight's theme is domestic issues, and will be moderated by long-time PBS Newshour...
The same old leftist line. They always attribute motives, because 1) they can't argue on the issues substantively; their policies are insane. And 2) motives are unseen and unknowable. Leftist troll can argue motives all day long and prove nothing. It proves nothing except this: motive-mongering proves leftists have no arguments, just character assassination. They're bankrupt. .
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 21 hours ago