DENVER, CO - Greetings from the Mile High City and the campus of the University of Denver, where President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney will square off in their first of three televised debates. Despite trading rhetorical blows and attack ads for many months, the two men are relative strangers; prior to this evening's high-stakes discussion, Obama and Romney have only met on three occasions. That will all change at 9pm ET, when the two men will lock horns for a 90 minute nationally-televised debate. Tonight's theme is domestic issues, and will be moderated by long-time PBS Newshour...
The same old leftist line. They always attribute motives, because 1) they can't argue on the issues substantively; their policies are insane. And 2) motives are unseen and unknowable. Leftist troll can argue motives all day long and prove nothing. It proves nothing except this: motive-mongering proves leftists have no arguments, just character assassination. They're bankrupt. .
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago