DENVER, CO - Greetings from the Mile High City and the campus of the University of Denver, where President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney will square off in their first of three televised debates. Despite trading rhetorical blows and attack ads for many months, the two men are relative strangers; prior to this evening's high-stakes discussion, Obama and Romney have only met on three occasions. That will all change at 9pm ET, when the two men will lock horns for a 90 minute nationally-televised debate. Tonight's theme is domestic issues, and will be moderated by long-time PBS Newshour...
The same old leftist line. They always attribute motives, because 1) they can't argue on the issues substantively; their policies are insane. And 2) motives are unseen and unknowable. Leftist troll can argue motives all day long and prove nothing. It proves nothing except this: motive-mongering proves leftists have no arguments, just character assassination. They're bankrupt. .
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 14 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 12 hours ago