As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
As John H. said...we have free will. So, as a society, the choices we make, do in fact affect one another.One example of Sandy Hook: Somehow, the shooter fell through the cracks.I think he may have felt threatened, about being committed. When his Mom went to New Hampshire, for a few days, he got his plan together, and started with her - when she came back. This "Death Planet Earth" is all about trying to get everything right. Of coarse there are also Devilish Souls, who are trying to do the opposite. NOBODY deserved this. It's just what happens when some, or all humans, make wrong decisions. One thing can lead to another - and have a Domino effect. Some people find it easier to blame God. Good things can have a good Domino effect.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago